Pages

Greece, here we come!

As I was telling you in the previous post, we had an apartment 5 minutes walk from the beach. Then my family changed their minds and said 'We want an apartment nearer to the sea'. So we moved into another apartment. It was bigger and, I dare say, more comfy.

We had 2 toilets, a bedroom, 2 balconies, a kitchen and a living room (the kitchen and main room were separated by a sort of movable wall). Quite comfy.

We had no garden, but 2 balconies overlooking the sea. You could sit there, drinking coffee, writing notes, and all sorts of other stuff, while there was always hot sun on your back. How good is that? Super good!

To get to the beach, you had to go down a long flight of stairs, cross the road, walk past some cliffs and - you were on the beach! In the close up (the photo is taken when you get past the cliffs and are standing at the beginning of the beach) you can see the beach (Votsi).

I really like talking about my travels, especially when someone is listening to what I am saying. Maybe someone could say 'Oh, I never want to travel'. I am not one of those people. I was taught to travel since I was a child, and I want to keep traveling, for it always seems like a new adventure.

1 comments:

Brooksie said...

You are making me even more jealous. I did not want to travel for a long time but now I am very eager especially when I see these wonderful locations that you describe. Beautiful. (p.s - all your readers are invited to visit our class blog
www.3ruby.blogspot.com we would love some visitors!