Pages

Ah! Greece!


Today, I wanted to tell you about my holidays in Greece (I mentioned Greece in the post - Hey there, funny fish!). I have been there at least 3 times, and know the places in Votsi, Alonnisos - one of the Greek islands - excellently (Alonnisos - the Greek island where we were staying). I hope you enjoy my review.

We were staying in a house where we had 1 floor for ourselves. A kitchen, a bathroom, a living and dining room and a bedroom for 3. There was also a bed in the living-dining room. Outside, if you stood on the concrete floor outside the house (where there was also a table - much bigger than the one inside - so we usually ate our meals there) you had a, lets say - 10, 15 meter garden that you could look over, and a really good view on the sea (if there was a ship sailing to the port you could see it quite well).

The garden lingered in between where you could say - "really nice, two citrus trees, a grapevine and stuff" and where you could also say - "withered, dry earth, nearly no shade...". I liked it that way.

We had a 5 minute walk to the beach (Votsi beach). You can see the harbour and reefs in the photo attached. Beautiful, clean, blue waveless sea, hot rocks on the beach... It was all there...

In the next post I will attach a photo of the beach and include more information. Hope you liked the post. See ya!

1 comments:

Brooksie said...

Hi Karolina. Is the water truly that blue?? Do all the houses look the same? Sounds like a beautiful place - you are lucky to have been there 'at least' 3 times. Looking forward to the the next post to make me jealous.