Pages

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!



Summer, Winter, Autumn or Spring.......... Happy New Year!!!!

Welcome 2011, it's a NEW YEAR!!!!! Say goodbye to 2010, start a NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

I would like to dedicate this poem to my hilarious teacher Mrs Brooksie Looksie Chooksie, who taught me so much.

Happiness
All years luck
Prosperity
Promises never to be broken
Years of fine weather

Never ending joyfulness
Exceptionally good jobs
Wishes to come true

Yetis in the mountains
Everyday surprises
Attempts to succeed
Really cool things that you don't expect

See you in the year.

1 comments:

Brooksie Looksie Chooksie said...

What a way to start the New Year - a dedication from my beautiful Karolina. I wish you every happiness for 2011 and look forward to learning so much from you and your wonderful blog.

Here is a poem dedicated to my Polish dynamo.

Karolina is a special girl
Always eager to learn something new
Reads and writes to a teacher's delight
Opens her heart to all her friends
Laughs the most contagious laugh
I will never forget that young girl who
Never says never - a determined young mite
A world away in distance but always close in my heart.