Pages

Baby animals - Zebra


Welcome to the 2nd info! Well, let's get going!

The main diet of lions, zebras are found in enormous numbers south of the Sahara in Africa. They are very nervous, they can become belligerent, kicking forwards and backwards and biting savagely. Zebras are white with black stripes. Some people think zebras stripes are identical, but that is not true! Every zebra has his/her stripes in a different pattern on their body! I suppose brothers and sisters have similar stripe patterns but I cannot guarantee.

Short, but you get to know lots from it. That's how I like it!

1 comments:

Brooksie said...

I am loving this short sharp fact sheets. Aren't zebras amazing animals. I wonder if zebras look identical to us do we look identical to them! Did you know the further south you go in Africa, the wider the zebra stripes get!