Pages

3 little duckies!


Hey ho! I've got 3 little ducks.


Actually, they aren't ducks, but duck-geese. And duck-geese grow up to be very big and they weigh minimum 5 kilograms. Yum!

Of course if you want you can keep them for their eggs.

Last time we had ducks, (the post My Animals!) the 2 white ducks were so fit, that they could fly! They would fly maximum 20 meters across the yard to meet each other. Once they flew over the fence and the neighbours had to catch them. Or once a duck nearly went on the road.

While the duck-geese can't fly. That's the good thing about them. But who has seen a 5 kilo duck fly?!

I'll be writing a new post soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karolina
I have never heard of duck-geese. Sounds like they just couldn't decide which one they wanted to be! I have a strange feeling these beautiful animals may meet an untimely exit around Christmas (lunchtime to be exact)?

Brooksie said...

I'm not really anonymous just forget to write my name - oops!

Anonymous said...

The ducks look so cute.