Pages

Monkeys - Rhesus Monkey


Oh, I see you've come?! Then listen...

Distributed from China to Afghanistan, Rhesus Monkeys are stockily built, with short limbs and a short tail. They reach the height of about 24 inches. People consider it a pest, though it is sacred in India. Large numbers have been imported in Europe and the US for medical research.

Have a listen to this:

Why can a monkey slip through every door?

Because they have monk-keys!

Monkey: You're my cousin!
Donkey: No, I'm not!
M: Then why do you have those keys?
D: I... I... don't know...
M: See! You have keys!
D: No, I don't!
M: Want to hear the truth? Here it is: Don - key!!!!!
D: Oh...

See ya! The next post is called: Monkeys - Baboons, if you wanted to know!

1 comments:

Brooksie said...

Miss Karolina - Your information is wonderful but those jokes of yours!!!!!!
So I thought instead of telling you something interesting I knew about Rhesus monkeys I thought I would share a bad joke with you too :)) Enjoy!

Q: Why don't the monkeys in the jungle play poker any more?
A: There are just too many Cheetahs.