Pages

Earthquake?


A couple of weeks ago, I was in Greece for a holiday. So the whole story goes like this:

I was lying on the bed, and reading a book. Suddenly, the floor, the ceiling and the lamp shook! My dad was near the window and he looked out in the very moment the earthquake began. The people outside did not even FEEL the earthquake (because it was a little one). Weird!

The whole earthquake didn't last long. It lasted only not more than 5-10 seconds.

'In Greece and Cyprus there are a lot of earthquakes' my mum tells me, 'and the people have gotten used to them and the houses have quake protectors.'

I wonder... do fishes feel earthquakes? If anyone finds the answer let me know!

See ya! And keep reading my posts on All My Bits And Pieces!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karolina,

This is Wojtek from Melbourne.
Great blog - congratulations!
Talking about earthquakes - there was one pretty severe in New Zeland. A lots of people lost their homes.

Regards
Wojtek