Pages

Hey there, funny fish!


Have you ever seen a funny fish? Now I will show you one.

We are staying by the seaside and I've seen a lot of fish lately. Long, short, silver coloured, brown coloured, small... whatever. But I've never seen a funny fish in the sea. Maybe because they aren't real. Or maybe they are?!

Funny fish are supposed to be funny and that's that! A funny fish that is not funny isn't a funny fish, right? So there!

The pictures shows a funny fish and a not funny fish. Say, funny, not funny! That's what the fish are.

Some people think fishes are stupid, but I'm not sure that's true. Fact, they swim all day, and do nothing else, but that's how The Lord made them!

If you ever see a fish that's acting funny, let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a clown fish

Anonymous said...

funny football,boobs,funny cat pictures,funny,
funny baby,funny photos,
nfl funny logos,funny pictureshttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif