Pages

My animals!


Hi guys! Today we're going to talk about my animals! I live on a small farm and I have lots of animals. So hop into the world of my animals today!

I have five ducks, to tell you to start off. They are nearly always hungry! They quack; Qua, qua, qua really loudly and I have to give them food or they will not finish their concert.

A mallard duck has a bluish-greenish-purplish rectangle (a mirror) on its left wing. When the sun's shining, the mirror is bright and flashy. Next one, a duck-goose is pure white with a black spot on its head. Of course the mallard with the mirror is a male, while the other one is a female. The other white ducks do not have as white feathers as the duck-goose, but they are sort of whitish.

They are really cheerful!

If you have a chance to see some ducks, look out for mine!

Also coming... My animals, part two!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice story :-)))