Pages

What's your type of country?


Well, guys, if you don’t like the country you’re living in then I’ve got some countries that you may like.


1# If you like cold beer, really hot weather and the sea – go to one of the Greek islands.


2# If you like spicy foods, very very hot weather and the city – go to Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia.


3# If you like fish and chips, hot weather and surfing – go to Australia.


4# If you like meat, potatoes and sour cabbage, cold weather and skating – go to Poland.


5# If you like to hike in the mountains, see breath-taking views and visit sheep-farms – go to New Zealand.


6# If you would like to see mini gardens, eat with sticks, and skiing - go to Japan.


I don't mean that you have to go there but I'm just guessing what's the right country for you. See u!

3 comments:

Brooksie said...

It is a hard decision and I do like Australia but would love to visit all the places you have mentioned. Maybe that will be the best way to decide. Thanks for the tips. Merry Christmas to you and your readers.

Anonymous said...

Have you been to all these places?

Carola said...

I've been to all the places I wrote about except Japan.