Pages

My hobby

Hello, today - or tonight - I would like to tell you about my favorite band.

My favorite band - the Australian AC/DC. You know how it all started? My dad had a CD of theirs, called Stiff Upper Lip. I liked it so much that I persuaded dad to buy me another CD. So he bought me Who Made Who. Super. Then came Highway To Hell. And today he bought The Razors Edge. Whenever we go to, let's say, a big store, nearly all the time we buy a CD.

The band:

Lead guitarist - Angus Young

Rhythm guitarist - Malcolm Young

Bass guitarist - Cliff Williams

Singer - Bon Scott (now Brian Johnson)

Drummer - Phil Rudd


So long guys!

1 comments:

Mrs B said...

Pity you are not in Australia you would be able to buy the CDs very cheaply. AC/DC are called Acca Dacca in Australia and are known as our number one band ever.I love it when they have the bagpipes in their songs.