Pages

So long Capek!


Hey guys! Today I'm gonna tell you something about Capek, my male goat.

Capek was very small when he came to us. He was a cute brownish-black goat. Of course, our female goat Balbis didn't want him to be in the same barn as her! She knew it wasn't her child, so she kept on butting him, and as a small goat would do, he cried. So when we returned, Capek was still crying and Balbis butting him.

Days after that one, Balbis got so used to Capek that when he was gone, like when he wasn't in her sight she would cry like: first: maaaaa! next: maaaaa! then: maaaaa! last: maaaaaaaa!

First she would butt him, and then want him to be near! Funny goat! After all, she cries about every thing!

When Capek was big enough, and started butting people, we slaughtered him. It was so sad, but the meat was yummy!

But we don't miss him much. We've got plenty more animals!

As soon as I can, I'll write a new post! So see ya for now!

2 comments:

Brooksie said...

Poor Capek! And you ate him? I don't think I could be that brave - well maybe if it was a lamb and we had roast- yum yum. Are you planning to eat more of your farmyard animals (pets)?

Carola said...

Yes, we ate him.

Well, we are not planning to eat Gryzelda or Krzyczacka - hen because Krzyczacka is a very intelligent hen. I will be soon writing about her abilities.